Anti Crack HD Fibre (AC-058)
Anti-Crak® HD (High Dispersion) is an engineered AR-glass chopped strand designed for mixing in concrete and all hydraulic mortars.
FEATURES (nominal values)
- Fiber length: 3; 6; 9; 12; 18 mm - 1/8’-1/4”- 3/8”- 1/2”- 3/4” inches
- Filament diameter: 14µm, (0.000546 in)
- Loss on Ignition: 0.55% (ISO 1980: 1980)
- Moisture: 0.3% max (ISO 3344: 1977)
- Material: Alkali Resistant Glass*
- Specific Gravity: 2.68 g/cm3
- Softening point: 860°C - 1580°F
- Electrical Conductivity: Very low
- Chemical Resistance: Very high
- Modulus of elasticity: 72GPa - 10 x 106 psi
- Tensile Strength: 1,700 MPa - 250 x 103 psi
- Our fibers are manufactured with high Zirconium content in compliance with ASTM C1666/C 1666/M-07 and EN 15422 and under the recommendations of PCI and GRCA.
- Anti-Crack HD fibers are generally used at reduced addition level so as to preclude cracking and boost the performance of flooring, renders, concrete or some other particular mortar mixes. They incorporate well into mixes making a tri-dimensional consistent mesh of support in the matrix. The fibers can be added at the key mixing plant to the sprinkled concrete mixture; or instantly into the ready-mix truck. The Anti-Crack HD fibers do not stick out through the surface and need no extra finishing processes. The operation is unified in the concrete mass and is concealed on the polished surface.
- Advanced dispersion (220 million fibrils per kg, 100 million per lb)
- Superior workability
- Invisible on the polished surface
- No corrosion
- Prevention and impediment of cracking in the fresh concrete.
- Total improvement of mechanical properties and durability of concrete.
- Efficacious at low-level dosage
- Homogeneous and uniform concoction
- Harmless and simple to handle
Our major market Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa