Features of Polysulphide Sealant:
- It contains great adhesion properties.
- It is primarily utilized as a fuel resistant sealer.
- Dual component poly-sulphide sealer.
- It is a cross linking based elastic sealer, which is employed for vertical as well as horizontal expansion conjuncts.
- Appearance/Colour :- grey ,paste
- Pot Life : - 2 hours at 27Â°C
- Chemical Base:- Cross linking Polysulphide
- Used for both vertical and horizontal expansion conjuncts in numerous types of structures, door-window encompassing conjuncts & floor concrete to wall structure detachment joints etc.
Employed for civil engineering constructions such as :
- Underpasses and tunnels
- Retaining walls
- Precast concrete elements
- High and low rise structures
- Wherever a permanent supple seal is needed.
- Highly economical, safe to use
- Superior adhesion with numerous materials
- Non- sag in vertical as well as elevated joints
- Optimal chemical resistance, permanently resilient an bouncy.
218, Sagar, Prabhat Co-operative Industrial Estate, Dahisar Check Naka, Dahisar (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400068, India