With the aid of modern infrastructural base, we have been offering a vast variety of Waterproofing Compound to our respected customers, based in Mumbai, Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat and other parts of India. The compound is developed from high grade materials as well as components as per the set industrial standards according to the demands of the patrons. The compound is developed to offer weather resistance applications to industries.
Our waterproofing compound is deployed for crack filling and water proofing on a seamless glossy bases with elastomeric properties and matchless bonding. It is specifically made to conceal the cracks that are occurred on the glossy floor such as glazed china chips and smooth I.P.S. surfaces. The task of certain shot water protection is accomplished without masonry and noisy work because of customer friendly techniques and elevated execution. The water based quality of our waterproofing compounds ensures fast drying, fast blending with concrete (white or grey) and simple uses. When used on china glazed chip surface with cement, it does not require damp curing.
- Milky white emulsion
- Sp. Gravity: 1.0 to 1.05
- pH value: 9 to 10
- Crack sealing: Water sealing on coated china chips, horizontal or vertical sealed surfaces prior to painting, any smooth I.P.S. surface or cementitious surface
- Corrosive safe covering on re-bars.
- Coverage: On coated china chipped base: Slurry Cover- 50-55 S.Ft./Kg and Primer Cover- 70-75 S.Ft./Kg
- On seamless I.P.S. base: Primer coat- 50-55 S.Ft./Kg or 60-65 S.Ft/Kg.
- On sand confronted mortar : Coating of Primer- 40-45 S.Ft/Kg or 50-55 S.Ft/Kg.
- Plastic containers accessible from weight 50, 20 to 210 Kgs.
- 12 Months in cool and dry area.
218, Sagar, Prabhat Co-operative Industrial Estate, Dahisar Check Naka, Dahisar (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400068, India